The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
- They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics
May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
• Free UK delivery from £25
• No returns or refunds on this item
• International shipping calculated at checkout
• We aim to ship orders received before 11:30 am the same day, orders received after 11.30 am will be shipped the next day (excluding weekends and public holiday)
I have chronic skin problems that the doctor wants to prescribe steroid cream for. I’m using Dermatodoron, which is great, but wondering if there is anything else I can take to address the problem from the inside?