Immune Protection Pack
Our Immune Protection Pack contains three of our immune boosting supplements, Black Garlic with Vitamin D, Immune Hero & Olive Leaf. Here's what it can do for you:
- Strengthen and protect the immune system.
- Protect against Influenza.
- Maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Reduce cardiovascular risks.
- Promote circulation.
- Support gut health.
Please note: We do not advise the use of Black Garlic with Vitamin D for anyone who is prescribed medication that thins their blood such as anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication.
If you are unsure or would like further information, please get in touch with our pharmacists who are available to answer any questions. You can call us on 01483 685 630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The Olive Leaf bottle pictured depicts our new packaging. You may receive our previous bottle design until we use up our current stock to avoid wastage.
How are we different?
Like all of our supplements, these remedies are 100% sourced from naturally strengthened foods with absolutely no synthetic/artificial chemical ingredients.
The active biochemicals are naturally concentrated to extremely high levels making them significantly more effective than the raw herbs themselves.
Our concentration stages utilises patented technology and 100% natural extraction media, free from any chemical solvents and their residues.
Every batch is tested to ensure they meet the highest standards of effectiveness using HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography).
We only formulate and manufacture based on proven, published human scientific research and clinical trials.
Every batch is quality assured by our pharmacists
100% sourced from food
No synthetic/artificial chemical ingredients
• Free UK delivery on orders over £25
• International shipping calculated at checkout
• Returns accepted within 14 days for any unopened supplement (UK only)
• We aim to ship orders received before 11:30 am the same day, orders received after 11.30 am will be shipped the next day (excluding weekends and public holidays).