What is Atrosan® Devil's Claw?
Atrosan® Devil’s Claw is a licensed herbal rheumatism product made from extracts of Devil’s Claw herb cultivated in the Kalahari without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides or fungicides. Devil’s claw is the common name of the plant Harpagophytum procumbens.
The herb is only found in the wild – and only in the Kalahari desert of Southern Africa and even now, it is a difficult plant to cultivate. It can be used for joint pain and to reduce symptoms of back pain or other rheumatism pains in the shoulders and elbows, or for knee and other joint pains.
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- For rheumatic pain, backache or lumbago
- Made from extracts of cultivated Devil’s Claw rather than endangered wild harvested herb
- Can be used with other medicines
• Free UK delivery from £25
• No returns or refunds on this item
• International shipping calculated at checkout
• We aim to ship orders received before 11:30 am the same day, orders received after 11.30 am will be shipped the next day (excluding weekends and public holiday)